The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo cheap !

shaz2010

Imported in 2003 and never mapped, barge pole springs to mind

Scam also springs to mind

Why does barge pole spring to mind? Do you know when the single conversion was carried out? It didn't come over from Japan like it, so it's not like it's not been mapped since 2003? Oh, and it's not a scam.

There appears to be some rust issues and the turbo is a big old laggy T70, it's also running off a Greddy E-Manage so probably not the best single turbo install.

Not my idea of a good single install.

Where abouts are the rust "issues"? Granted, it's not one of the best single turbo install's you could do, but i'm sure i've seen on the ecu register that there are some very respectable figures from members who have ran piggy backs. But yeah, not your idea of a good single install.... not really mine either, but i had planned to change things for the better until i lost my job!

Cheap for a reason...

As above cheap for a reason. Looks like the pic was taken near Swaffham i recognise the war memorial.

Yep, definitely cheap for a reason. If you notice, i do say at the start of the ad that i bought it with the intention of finishing it...... then if you look at the spec list i've put down, there's no mention of a stand alone ECU, no brake upgrade, no injector uprgrade, wheels could do with replacing/refurbing etc etc

I like his "half" polished fan shroud pmsl. Wonder if i can get me one of those :p

I'm sure if you want it that bad Dan we can come to some sort of arrangement :yawn:

No need to get all touchy mate, my post was directed at the OP not you, IMO it is not a cheap single turbo but an averagely priced project

Your add does not mention a lot of thing including when and where the conversion took place, it would be a bit of a shocker for a less cluded up individual to buy this and then find out its in need of

several thousand pounds worth of work to make the conversion worth while, it's nothing personnel, this is an owners club and we naturally look out for each other as well as having strong opinions on what represents good value or not with all things Supra

There is a very nice face lift single on here for 9995 right now that needs nothing

Good luck with the sale