The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap' Performance claim "UK's best Supra exposed" - any ideas?

DaveR

I got my subscription copy of the new (Oct 12) Japanese Performance Magazine yesterday and noticed that for next month's issue (Nov 12) they're going to have a feature on "the UK's best Supra."

Since so many of (what I would consider to be) the best Supras in the country have recently been consigned to the big scrap heap / breaker's yard in the sky, I was wondering if anyone knows whose / which Supra this is going to be?

A few spring to mind (the Do-Luck Supra, of course - :cool: - the Gold Rush Supra, the Top Secret Final Evolution Supra, Paul Whiffin's Time Attack Supra to name a few), but most have been covered already.

Any ideas? :search:

P.S. If you're reading this and it's your car that's being featured, don't be shy! :D

Hodge "The Kraken" is my first choice. The Envy supra Huntleys old car or The Do-luck theres so many that are brilliant in their own right. Very hard decision and a decision that wouldnt be made easy with all the high end Supras that ive seen here. As above though there couldnt be one it would need to be a collection of the uk's best Supras imo.

From bpu+ cars to big singles and big twins too many to isolate just one car for the title i would think.