The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member and Supra owner from Germany/Greece

supraclaou

Hello mates!

My name is Claudio and I am into Supras since 2001 when I got my first Supra and still got it.

Might not be a mk4 Supra but it is a one of a kind mk3 Supra JZA70 LHD Single turbo 2jzgte ;)

I also like the mk4 and I am looking forward to get one in the near future.

I work in Germany but I am from Greece,and I travel a lot. Summer times and holidays I am located

Greece.

I first registered here on mkivsupra.net two years ago just to take a look on some threads cause

I usually spend my time on Supraforums.com and Supramania.com cause of the mk3 Supra sections

they got overthere. But from now on I will be active on this forum also!

Welcome to the forum.

Wow. That's a nice looking MKIII.

What are the specs of the engine/turbo?

Stock jdm 2jz motor except : 264 HKS cams, BC springs and ti retainers, Ferrea VSS, Greddy cam gears

(cams are not dialed in yet), some Greddy pulleys (power steering,water pump,alternator), Titan ATI crank pulley,

TRD motor mounts, 68' C Sard T-stat, Blitz oil cap, HKS Oil filter relocation kit with 12 row engine oil cooler,

Greddy oil catch can, and last a Carbon spark plug cover. That's all done to the motor.

Turbo kit: ITS 72mm DBB T4 twin-scroll turbo, T4 HKS GT exhaust manifold, HKS GTII 60mm, PHR Screamer pipe 50mm,

4" Down pipe, Mines T4 turbo blanket, Boost Logic oil feed/return turbo lines, GReddy 4' Airinx Intake filter kit, SS wastegate/vacuum lines,

3'' in / out Intercooler (80mm wide IC x 700mm x 300mm),3'' IC pipes to the stock TB, and last a Blitz DDSS BOV 40mm.

Stock R154 5 speed transmission, S3 v.2 Short throw shifter, TRD knob, TRD Trans mount, ACT HD clutch , HPF Feramic full face single disk,

JUN Flywheel, Titan motorsports teflon high pressure clutch line, and last a Driftmotion Clutch pump firewall flex stopper. Stock driveshaft and LSD.

My engine is still stock, with HKS 264 cams.

My build engine is due to be completed after winter.

Here a link to my thread (the parts are listed there) ;)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?258248-Luc-s-next-step-build-engine

Nice list you got there!

But you shouldn't go into the engine if you don't plan to go over 800 whp...

If you wanna go up to 700-750whp a stock healthy 2jzgte motor is fine!