The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guys I need your help....

add heywood

So as you may know the car won the power and style award at Japfest 2. It was entered into the best of the best final at trax, I thought it would be judged at the end of that day. They have now decided that the winning car is the one with the most likes on facebook. A stupid way of judging as almost none of the people will have seen the cars in the flesh.

So I need you to try and help ,e get as many likes on my photo as possible

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151037248893062&set=a.10151037246108062.427793.79927063061&type=3

Click on the above link and hit like. Please if possible try and get freinds to aswell. Its basically who has the most freinds on facebook and forums will win, but i may as well have a go at winning :)

If i do win i get vip tickets for the btcc final round, which i will auction to the highest bidder on here and give the money to charity (the one CJ was involved with).

Get clicking guys :)

Cheers guys, try and spread it across your walls if possible. Its a shite way to run a competition but thats the way they wanted it... Nothing to do with how nice the car is, Fords have a cult following so the ST will probably win :(

They want to do it that way as it generates hits on their Facebook page. As with everything in this world, a perfectly good idea is ruined by greed.