The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello from south wales

alex341

Hello everyone, new to the forum. I currently have a pulsar but am looking at buying a supra in the next few months. Basically I'm just after a bit of advice. Is there anything I should be keeping an eye out for? The biggest query I have is auto or manual? I know the manuals sell for a lot more but lots of ppl seem to have autos? Lastly are they as reliable as they're made out to be because in the short time I've owned my plusar it's already blown up twice and my patience is starting to wear thin with it. Oh and what can roughly £7000 get me? Thanks in advance everyone :):):)

Welcome to the forum. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?67644-What-to-check-when-buying-a-Supra have a look here bud all you need to know.

7k will get you a really nice TT Auto or a bargain of a tt 6 spd manual good luck with your search. Cant fault the auto box its one of the best out there. If it's big power your going for then invest in the 6spd the stock auto box is good for 500hp with additional coolers and supporting mods.

Hello Alex, pop along to the wales forum, we have a meet on the first monday of each month at m4 J30 toby carvery, will be some Supra's there for you to look at and owners who can give you advice. Where abouts in mid glam are you?

This :)

Had a good drive out this month with 7 supras, a 300zx and an s14.

Pop along and have a chat with everyone. Plenty of knowledge and experience around.

Welcome to the club.

I Live in talbot green (llantrisant.) I'll deff 100% pop along to the meet its only 4 junctions away from me, I'll be in a van though can't even take the pulsar as its blown up AGAIN. downimpact is yours the blue supra i've seen going through talbot a few times in the nights? dr jekyll where abouts are you? and are there any pics of your car on here? Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I Live in talbot green (llantrisant.) I'll deff 100% pop along to the meet its only 4 junctions away from me, I'll be in a van though can't even take the pulsar as its blown up AGAIN. downimpact is yours the blue supra i've seen going through talbot a few times in the nights? dr jekyll where abouts are you? and are there any pics of your car on here? Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Craig (Dr Jekyll) is in Cardiff mate. The blue one you have seen most likely is Jons (downimpact).

Yes I have a blue one and a black facelift (daily drive). Lude's white one is around that's really nice as well. You have choices of silver, red or gun metal grey not to clash in the local area ;)

Yes there are other colours, but these are the main ones.