The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to the forum!

Guest Devil

Just thought I would say hi...

Just looking at all the information here to see if I can find a good Supra... Dont know which one to go for...

I currently own a BMW E36 328... and looking for a change... :D

Welcome:) Nice beemer, E36 my favourite shape, that looks nice. Good luck with your search, everything you need is on the forum somewhere.:)

Thank you!

It's the best E36 I have had that is a non-M

Really want a turbo supra in manual! Just got to sell the BMW first :( any one want to swap lol

Welcome :) Classic BMW there!

If you want a Supra manual TT, then sift through the site and find out what you want - JDM prefacelift, JDM facelift, JDM VVTi, UK Spec - then work out if your budget can stretch to it.

Finally, check on the running costs. If you can just about afford to buy a Supra, running one might not be so affordable.

If it all makes financial sense to you - then you're in for a hell of a ride :D

Welcome :) Classic BMW there!

If you want a Supra manual TT, then sift through the site and find out what you want - JDM prefacelift, JDM facelift, JDM VVTi, UK Spec - then work out if your budget can stretch to it.

Finally, check on the running costs. If you can just about afford to buy a Supra, running one might not be so affordable.

If it all makes financial sense to you - then you're in for a hell of a ride :D

You have given me more choice... JDM sounds good... Don't know yet still trying to understand all the models

A lovely one for sale here ;) check my sig below

That's a nice Supra but a lot of money!

nice beemer :) welcome

Cheers!

Whats your budget for the supra ?

& hi

I have to sell the BM first and get a start on saving! So I would say £3-6k depending on how patience I am!

Welcome!:)

Cheers

welcome, have a look in the forums classified section.

Thanks had a little look already so much to learn!

Welcome chap, tidy looking BMW, whereabouts in East Anglia are you?

Cheers the BM is a good old car...

Norwich mate!

Good stuff, get out there and drive some. Dont discount an auto Supra tho, its a great box. Originally I was dead set on a manual, however priorites changed (wedding) which reduced my budget so ended up with an auto. After vowing never to own an auto car, let alone a fast auto, I was very surprised. As a daily driver its perfect, however at times I do miss a manual gearbox on the back roads.

Next Supra perhaps ;)

Good stuff, get out there and drive some. Dont discount an auto Supra tho, its a great box. Originally I was dead set on a manual, however priorites changed (wedding) which reduced my budget so ended up with an auto. After vowing never to own an auto car, let alone a fast auto, I was very surprised. As a daily driver its perfect, however at times I do miss a manual gearbox on the back roads.

Next Supra perhaps ;)

I am dead set on a Manual as I have only used a Auto to move a friends car (Not a Supra) and I hated them... I have loads of N/A Supra's with Manual box's... but at around 210bhp thats not much more than I got already with the BMW... but I guess I'll have to test drive one and see whats what...

Just want to say Thank you for the welcomes - Its a nice forum here!

Edited by Devil (see edit history)

What mileage has yours done.

Theres pages of E46's for around £2500

I know... There are a few but who wants a low spec BMW... *Edit - plus they are high mileage as well over 140k

So how much would you value my car at Dunk?

Yes but I don't see Vaders, SSK, Bluetooth, Full M-Tech body, M50 Manifold, Storm-Motorwerks gear... That's just the start...

So I can't see how you have compared mine to that top one...