The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonCol - Confirmed

listy

DragonCol route and timings have been confirmed HERE

I know myself and Craig chatted about meeting everyone else up in Brecon, rather than driving all the way to Shrewsbury.

Looking at the route Branners has chosen, our best bet would be to meet the convoy at Brecon Golf Club (I will ring them to make sure this is ok with them) if Branners is happy to add a quick stop there. I have PM'd him regarding this. If not, they will go straight past anyway, and we can just slot into the convoy from there.

They will be leaving Elan Valley Visitors Centre at 1.15pm.

To get to Brecon Golf Course from there, according to Google Maps, takes an hour.

So, if we arrange to meet at the Golf Course, for say, 1.45pm, that gives us 15 minutes to half an hour to chill before joining everyone else.

What do people think to this?

The route I will be taking (provisionally) to the Golf Course is HERE

If people want to meet before hand and drive up together, then I may be up for that, but I wont be driving to Cardiff to leave from there, as it almost doubles the journey.

Willing to meet around Newport though if anyone wants to.

Edited by listy (see edit history)