The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Guest Nayr1991

Guest Nayr1991

Hey guys. My names Ryan and I'm a big time lover of Toyota supra's! I currently work in a motorfactors and sell parts to various customers, usually to Americans that live on the Air base near by, but over the time of working here, and before that its made my love for the Supra grow. So I thought i'd join a forum about them to learn even more and look out for people who are selling when I have the money! Granted that won't be until I've finished University but I can still look at everyones works of Art!

Hey welcome to the club.

Yup there are lots of project cars within the the forum that is a work of art and maybe inspiring others to build something amazing of there own. (well it inspired me anyway :D)

Anyway, enjoy your stay in the club, i am sure others will post later to welcome a new member :)

Guest Nayr1991

Yeah just spent the last hour or so reading a 42 page project build for Jake's supra. Really wish I had the time and money to do so! Hopefully with find myself a nice TT6 in a few years time and make my own project section :)