The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody got this and is it any good....Innovate Air Fuel Ratio Turbo Timer

DodgyRog

Personally I think turbo timers are a waste of time. Alot of other people will also agree. No one drives it like they stole it then suddenly turns the engine off.

EDIT: comes with wideband sensor input. Looks ok but your need a sensor to go with it.

The sensor is £100 at least! Better off just buying a decent afr gauge/sensor mate.

Edited by Noz (see edit history)

Personally I think turbo timers are a waste of time. Alot of other people will also agree. No one drives it like they stole it then suddenly turns the engine off.

EDIT: comes with wideband sensor input. Looks ok but your need a sensor to go with it.

The sensor is £100 at least! Better off just buying a decent afr gauge/sensor mate.

I was trying to keep the gauges to a minmum for now, but your right, as this doesn't have the sensor it's proberbly not worth it

As for turning it off after a hard drive, I might need a Turbo Timer when I arrive at work, as I am always late lol