The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thoughts on new steering wheel...

Guest suprarobt

Guest suprarobt

Hi guys,

Looking to replace the stock wheel, want something around 320mm preferably black with suede, any that I should know about or any that people would recommend?

Thanks

b;3483578']Jamsey, can you reach the light stalk whilst your hand is on the steering wheel whwith the deep dish wheel?

Odd question i know >

erm..... depends how long your fingers are mate :D

From memory im usually too busy trying to keep the car in a straight line but i dont think its an easy task with hand fully on wheel....more of a reach n stretch jobbie :)

erm..... depends how long your fingers are mate :D

lool, very fair point dude >

From memory im usually too busy trying to keep the car in a straight line but i dont think its an easy task with hand fully on wheel....more of a reach n stretch jobbie :)

Haha - straight line direction is more important than clicking the indicator off for sure!! :D Thought it may be a slight stretch like withe the fish, maybe a short hub would see it near to where it is currently.. hmm..

Cheers for the reply though dude :thumbs:

b;3483681']lool, very fair point dude >

Haha - straight line direction is more important than clicking the indicator off for sure!! :D Thought it may be a slight stretch like withe the fish, maybe a short hub would see it near to where it is currently.. hmm..

Cheers for the reply though dude :thumbs:

:D no worries

the hub is not one of the 60mm quick release ones, so with one of them you'd have no chance. Yeah a slim line hub may help - its never been noticalbly annoying as is though

Guest suprarobt
I have a black carbon Momo jet wheel, 300 size, looks the nuts!! Great feel with the smaller wheel!

Thats the one I like the most its not cheap though!!!

My friends got a 280mm momo on his 400bhp Lupo i felt like i was on the playstation playing gran turismo again!!!