The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fastest UK Supra?

Castle

Sorry dude i think this has stolen your crown:(

Description :

1000 BHP RACE CAR CAR, SORRY BUT THE SPEC IS TOO LONG TO LIST. CURRENTLY THE FASTEST TWO WHEEL DRIVE JAPANESE ROAD LEGAL CAR IN THE UK STANDING 1/4 MILE 9.9 SECS @ 143 MPH!! WITH MORE TO COME.http://www.smartycars.com/Dealers/29/photos/STK1256/picture_1.jpg

Is this it or is there any thing faster?

look like volk te37 i think thats what they call them.

looks a good street racer car. its an impressive race car. people get hung up on people buying a high spec car from japan then coming over here and claiming the glory.

its good when we get more top cars like this to compete with the skyline boys.

pushing the supra forward. and it has to be good for business

Originally posted by Castle

So stick dude in this one and we would have a winner:D

NO , Dee that drives the car does an excellent job , especially as the car is a manual , it is very rapid top end as well .

IMO unfortunatly it was built in Japan performance wise and imported , fine if thats what you want to do and obviously very effective , the reason my sig says what it does is that when i got my car it was bone stock except the Mines ECU , as for 9.9's wait till you see the Jap race series next year most of the top cars will be running those times , infact , technically a few of them are gonna need parachutes !!!!!!! Hopefully this can be avoided as there is a comitee meeting to thrash out the rules and safety regs over the winter , it looks like cages are gonna be a must though (mines allready being designed)

Dude:flame Dev