The mkiv Supra Owners Club

under car neons?

Guest grooney166

Guest grooney166

Not sure if this is a repeat thread or not but thought it would be interesting to put it out there and get opinions on the subject! Back when neons were popular i quite liked them on the right car but it seems these days they've gone a bit out of style! What you think they would be like on a supra? For example green or blue under car neons or leds on a black supra, look good or look tacky???

Guest grooney166
Omg good god man! Yes Halfords have a special on this weekend buy under car flashing neons and get a cherry bomb exhaust and a sun strip saying "Motorsport" free!

Dont think i've ever bought more than a bulb outta halfords for a car lol

If u can style them out while driving round mcdonalds car park, doing a half baked doughnut, leaning to the side with your arm proudly sticking out the window to show off physique, plus using a bee rev r limiter to really make an impact and crusing around said mcdonalds car park calling everyone a f****** c*** then i'd say you should definitely give them a go on a tidy supra.

If for any reason some of the above doesnt sound right, probably best to go without ....

I thought undercar neons were banned as they caused a massive surge in sexual assaults on men. Women are powerless to resist a guy who has stuffed a flourescent tube or six under his car to light up the floor in the off chance he drops his keys under there. Halford subsequently brought out a range of sticks with shit on the end just for male drivers to use to fend of the advancing fanny wave. They look cool but is it really worth causing a riot everywhere you go?

H.

Not sure if this is a repeat thread or not but thought it would be interesting to put it out there and get opinions on the subject! Back when neons were popular i quite liked them on the right car but it seems these days they've gone a bit out of style! What you think they would be like on a supra? For example green or blue under car neons or leds on a black supra, look good or look tacky???

Have you sobered up yet? Headache?