The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wheel et minimum when choosing wheels

NOODLE

im looking for a set of alloys as ive now found another crack in one of my alloys, this is the second time its happened, im not sure whether its because they are 18's or whether they are old/ cheap, the brand is gewalt i dont know to much about them tbh they could be the best wheels in the world for all i know... but i doubt it lol

but yeah anyways what offset is best used on a supra is et35 not deep enough?? i like the look of these o.z alloys but i dont wanna buy them and then they dont fill the arch properly!!

any help would be highly appreciated as i wanna try and order some wheels today for next week as i dont want to be driving on a dogie wheel if you know what i mean.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/185167_516447850603_169191452_n.jpg

Those are a 18x9.5J rear with ET35 running 275/35/18. I think they sit ok though I'd like them to be a little bigger. That is why I'll be buying new wheels soon :)

looks nice :-) i want to drop a size im not sure whether its the size of the wheels and the sh*t roads by me which are causing the damage to my wheels i need something with a decent cushion around it haha.

cheers for the pic its helped alot :-)

• 4 weeks later...