The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who owned this car

Radio

Sorry chaps.......was rushing in and out of the rain whilst covered in grease from knocking 2 bearings off a shaft. Cheers Rick. Was just looking at it for spares, or even a track project and its worth a grand just in BPU stuff. Just a thought...depending on what it could be bought for. Thanks for the feedback but did you know who had it. (could have sold you the old valve stem seals Dan, have you fixed your fuel problem)

Mine's back on the raod now Ray. My Nitrous fuel solenoid was leaking fuel back into the intake, so the fumes etc were causing it to overfuel. My intercooler had a load of fuel sat in it when Martin took it off! She's running like a dream now. I was saying to Rick, it's running now better than it ever has in my 2 years of ownership! Highly recommend getting the autobox strainer changed along with new fluid! :)

Brilliant mate..... look forward to seeing it. That sounds like fun....fuel in the intercooler, thought that was where you kept your beer cool. Did the box feel like it was lacking something. How often are the strainers and new fluid need changing. My box feels silky smooth, will have a look through all my old bills to see if it has ever been done.

Didn't feel lacking, just though the fluid could do with a change, I don't have any history with the car before I bought it, so thought whilst I'm throwing a fair chunk of cash at it, get the gearbox strainer done as well. Was about £65ish from Toyota. fluid needs doing about every 30k I think, but only a quick change of 2 litres. Was well worth it I think. Just need to swap my crank pulley and sort a few minor oil leaks and hopefully that's it for a while then! :)