The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tt supra targa

hazza

Ive found a lovely tt supra auto not too far away, it's up for a bit less and in the write up its says

twin turbo engine (on dvla log book) it doesn't say anything about it being converted to a tt from a n/a

But why would you put that then?

Its up for around £5500 with 79,000 miles on the clocks, and its a targa too with a custom paint job imperial blue (mk5 zetec s blue) with full black and blue leather lovely alloys and nice body kit too

If it is A conversion is there anything I need to check out, number plates in pic have been blurred but that's normal?

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

If it is A conversion is there anything I need to check out, number plates in pic have been blurred but that's normal?

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

I think it is a conversion, you can tell from the VIN/chassis plate which model it was originally and i'd look out for a lack of ABS and LSD....

Yh it's the one on ph mate

Anyone know it?

It shouldn't matter it's had a conversion?

Would I struggle to sell her u think?

Anything i would have to look into? If its been done properly ?

Here you go

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4178897.htm

If I was looking for one, I would definately go and check it out...as mentioned the spats, for me aren't to my taste so I would change them but from the pictures it seems like a good example.

No harm in checking.

If I was looking for one, I would definately go and check it out...as mentioned the spats, for me aren't to my taste so I would change them but from the pictures it seems like a good example.

No harm in checking.

Only thing is, would this one have abs ? Or not?

It has uk brakes so I take it it will stop still?

Cuz I don't think my 1995 tayra don't have abs? And stops ok but doesn't have uk brakes are they better? X

no, uk brakes are pants. But i'll do you a swap for my J-spec's if you like?? :D

Nobody say a word! :sly:

Oh ok confuse me more I thought everyone wanted uk brakes?

Do they have abs. If not supra converted to a tt with added uk brakes wil stop fine?

How would I tell if it had uk brakes if I go look at it!

Cheers

Lol Yes everyone wants UK's, hence my sarcastic post. :)

UK brakes are 4 piston. I'm looking using my iphone so I can't see the pictures all that well, so maybe someone else can confirm the brakes and presence of an ABS pump from the pictures??

It'll stop exactly the same without ABS, unless you lock the wheels up. In which case, you'd have to manually release and then reapply the brakes to avoid skidding.

Lol Yes everyone wants UK's, hence my sarcastic post. :)

UK brakes are 4 piston. I'm looking using my iphone so I can't see the pictures all that well, so maybe someone else can confirm the brakes and presence of an ABS pump from the pictures??

It'll stop exactly the same without ABS, unless you lock the wheels up. In which case, you'd have to manually release and then reapply the brakes to avoid skidding.

Oh lol haha thought so

Uh it looks pretty good and like you said a very good price for it too hmmmm :thinking:

- - - Updated - - -

Nice find. Only thing I don't like is the auto box but for that price for a aerotop TT that's a good price.

I can't make it out from the pictures if It has big brakes or not.

Cheersn, mate for your help too:)