The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do Luck wide front fenders

xm 1

so i'm looking into getting some 9.5 +28 Volk CE28N wheels for the front and thought that the Do Luck front fenders would fit nice with these wheels (hopefully :D ).

so what i want to know is, is it worth to buy the authentic Do Luck fenders or are there any really good replicas for a lower price (normally i don't want to cheap out,but since my other car needs some new rear coilovers i have to save some money)??

i know that there are some manufacturers out there providing these wide front fenders as replicas, but which is the best?? they should also be made out of frp, because it's easier to get these street legal here in germany than other materials.

would be nice if someone could help me out with this :)

ps: i don't have the rims at the moment nore are they ordered yet! want to get the fenders first and then decide which offset to get

just noticed that of the shape of the do luck front fenders i also need the side skirts....or????

how much wider are those ridox sides? i heard about 30mm....is this correct? and how would these fit with the wheels mentioned above