The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sold up :-(

Gerry

Jurgen imported my last Supra in Feb 2007 and I set about upgrading it to exactly how I wanted it, it was Gunmetal grey, very few miles and had a genuine Veilside front & sides on - beautiful !

An altercation with a suicidal badger (and an even worse one with Knightracer afterwards) it was fitted with a Bomex and was “Moonstone” grey - yes, I’ve still not forgiven them !

RLTC and BPU followed and some fancy bling inside, we loved it and did trips to Scotland, Wales and France, both with the club and with great club mates in small groups. Happy days !

Things changed about three years ago when Sue moved out and I got into bikes bigtime, and it’s done hardly any miles since then. I knew I ought to sell it, but it took me two years to bite the bullet and ask Jurgen if he could move it on for me.

It went off to France a week or so ago - many thanks Jurgen.

It was the sensible thing to do, but it was very hard, truly the end of an era.

Anyway, onwards & upwards and another track-day tomorrow at Castle Combe, the second on my latest track bike a GSXR750 (hope better than last weekend where I crashed at Llandow Circuit) !

I’ll keep an eye on the site, and you never know, if I see a nice black manual TT I might be tempted again sometime.

Thanks to the people who started and run the Forum (especially Mawby & Tigger) and thanks to all who made our “Supra Years” so brilliant.

Cheers

Gerry (formally Gatso)

Couple of pics:

Suzuki GXSR 750 K5 - latest track bike

Yamaha R6 - latest road bike

Supra - Sue at SupraPod

Lovely bikes :-) Check out http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk . A great bunch of people and regular meets & rides, some starting from the Blade Trade Centre Swindon. Or on facebook befriend mikkie mahon who runs the used sales at the Blade Group.

We have a fair number of members in and around Swindon.

Ever thought about taking the Fireblade on track ? - fun, fun, fun :eyebrows:

G

Lovely bikes :-) Check out http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk . A great bunch of people and regular meets & rides, some starting from the Blade Trade Centre Swindon. Or on facebook befriend mikkie mahon who runs the used sales at the Blade Group.

We have a fair number of members in and around Swindon.

Ever thought about taking the Fireblade on track ? - fun, fun, fun :eyebrows:

G

On track, I do have a track day voucher here, never tried it but keen to do so.

Will check out that site now mate.

Hope to catch up soon, stay safe