The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of going single

andz222

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was going single I'd go for a much smaller turbo. I'd personally go for the whifbitz kit or hks kit along with either a garret gt35 or a precision 6262. And a syvecs ecu. Though I guess the components you go for all depend on your budget. I wouldn't cut corners though as you'll regret it in the long run.

Never ceases to amaze me how expensive going single really is, as said buy a good one already done

The only thing that would put me off about this is you could be buying someone else's trouble. If a single conversion is done badly then your in for all sorts of problems.

would you guys say garrett 4088 is too big for 550 bhp?

Iirc a 4088 is the smallest turbo they do for a single conversion for a supra.

that would mean selling his cheap because there not selling mate not for what there worth :( plus not many people would want to sell up after they have put time/work and effort into their cars

look at yours, ridox wide, single,6 speed, well worth the cash and still here :( shocking really