The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks to ENVY

Kopite

hiya, got the car back from its respray and kit from ENVY on friday, pics are now up in the ENVY section :D

The work done on the car is flawless! the work was done in only a few weeks due to the number of staff put onto the job.

Kevin and Gaz have worked wonders on the car, had bits of rust sorted without me asking and also cutting into the front bumper to allow enough room for next year's FMIC :D

Kev was down there almost every day checking up on the car and had no bother spending lots of his own petrol and time in doing this. he also kept me updated with photos of how the work was progressing and sorted every little thing i asked them to do :thumbs:

the car looks superb, saw it in the sun for the first proper time today and i love the midnight blue colour. The blending that ENVY got done is flawless, can't praise them enough for the whole job! :thumbs: :thumbs:

ENVY were also great in offering advice for the best parts to go for as well as doing all the fitting of them (it's great having them only 40 miles down the road :p)

Even though there's lots of great sprayers about, if anyone fancies a top quality colour change done then ENVY are definately the ones to go for :thumbs:

Thanks a lot to Kev, Gaz and everyone who worked on the motor, will be in touch again shortly :D

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

Thanks Ro, you know how to make a guy blush :p

I didn't even know I had beer till I read this. Thanks very much :D

Gaz.

lol blush, don't get your hope TOO far up matey, i'm not substituting for your sore shoulder :p

yeah got a crate of wife beater for you and Kev, although i think Kev's tryin to rob it for himself :p Kev, did you wallett turn up mate? any news on the gear knob?

cheers lads :D

PMSL, Gaz said he had two sore shoulders after the London trip, did he stop off at yours on the way back!

What a nightmare I had with the Wallet, my house was like a bomb site after I turned everything over. In the rush to leave the hotel at 7am still hung over, I had some how put my wallet in with my dirty washing. Off course when I got home I tipped it in the washing basket, the last place I thought of looking! It only took me 1/2 a day to find it. Iam just pleased I resisted the temptation to cancel my credit cards! :thumbs:

The knob is en route should be with me in a few days time.

Cheers

Kevin

Originally posted by Kevin Huntley

PMSL, Gaz said he had two sore shoulders after the London trip, did he stop off at yours on the way back!

What a nightmare I had with the Wallet, my house was like a bomb site after I turned everything over. In the rush to leave the hotel at 7am still hung over, I had some how put my wallet in with my dirty washing. Off course when I got home I tipped it in the washing basket, the last place I thought of looking! It only took me 1/2 a day to find it. Iam just pleased I resisted the temptation to cancel my credit cards! :thumbs:

The knob is en route should be with me in a few days time.

Cheers

Kevin

lol if he did it weren't that memorable :innocent:

glad you found your wallet mate, remember at uni when i thought id lost mine on the way back from the local and cancelled everything......only to find it a few minutes later :twak:

cool, let us know when it's arrived mate. phoned Gaz about some stereo stuff before, in london myself this weekend so will give you a call tomorrow night or if not, next week :thumbs:

again. cheers for the excellent job on the car :D