The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Style?

benkei

As my Yellow Supra project is slowly progressing and changes are in motion, I've started to think about what kind of style I want to go for. With it being a loud colour, I feel it needs the looks to match.

One thing I'm 95% sure on is a rear diffuser, Top Secret bonnet, and gun metal / black wheels (also thought about white wheels too!)

I've always been a big fan of the Top Secret kit. I had it on my white Supra before and loved it, but could only find a few images of the kit being used, in parts, on a yellow Supra:

This one with a rear diffuser would look awesome!

Although I love this kit, I'm not feeling it on the yellow, or I'm not totally convinced by it.

The other kit I like is the Ridox, and I have not yet seen a yellow Supra with the Ridox kit... So I had a few minutes on photoshop to see what it could look like...

It's not a great effort, but it gives you the general idea! :D

Other, simpler options would be a carbon front lip with Ridox skirts and a rear diffuser. I have another pic on my phone, I will upload shortly!

Edited by benkei (see edit history)

Picture 3 with the skirts and no spats looks very, very nice, although personally I am not feeling the front end combo'd with yellow.

I really like that one too, it just looks clean and sleek.

stock for the win! that yellow with ccw's looks mean

What is it with you guys and CCW's?! :lol:

stock look with carbon for the win mate, keeps it resale value better mate ;-) - especially since its a rare car you have

The only problem is that I think the front looks too low compared to the rest of the car when it has just a lip, which is why I wanted to even it out a little, or just go all out with it. I know what you mean though, it does look lovely stock :)

The only problem is that I think the front looks too low compared to the rest of the car when it has just a lip, which is why I wanted to even it out a little, or just go all out with it. I know what you mean though, it does look lovely stock :)

Rmm Lip, TS skirts, diffuser no more is needed!

RMM lip in carbon, ridox skirts with carbon bottom part, stock rear with shine auto diffuser and a TRD rear spoiler = win :D

That was a combo I was considering, minus the TRD spoiler, I just don't like them :p

Top secret wide body in yellow...

If I had the £££ then I would!

Not a fan of Ridox, nor TS wide body.

I would recommend OEM skirts for sure, I think they look the best skirt. And if you not sure whether to get a front bumper or not maybe just get a front lip in carbon (would look pretty cool and suttle)

There's already a yellow Supe on here with oem skirts and spats, so looking for something different. The Ridox skirts are like oem just with a carbon lip, which would go with the rear diffuser and possible carbon front lip.

I want the car to look good as a whole and flow from front to back, not just have random parts fitted which don't compliment each other.

Has anyone got an example of the RMM lip and TS skirts on a Supe? I want to see how it looks.