The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys new project revealed

Parry_10

Ok, so here it is, my new project. The reason I broke my car was to get the funds for this and quickly before someone else snapped it up. Jamie is a top guy and we agreed on a deal for everything and he held all the bits for me for a week while I sorted the funds despite having other people offering to pay for it there and then, thanks again Jamie. I haven’t been able to get any decent pictures as it’s in the workshop all dusty at the minute.

Spec of the shell:

Nur motorsport Carbon fibre rear arches, 50mm wider each side.

Nur motorsport Carbon front arches, 40mm wider each side.

Hybrid Full Carbon Doors

Seibon Full Carbon Tailgate

RMM front spoiler

Facelift front & rear lights

Clear indicators

Stubby aerial

Zunsport Front Grille

Custom bonnet vents, aerocatches

I also bought the car with the tein flex suspension and the wheels plus a few other goodies:

SRD twin electric fan set up.

Aeromotive fpr with custom twin filter set up and braided fuel lines etc

Custom polished cam covers with -12 breather hoses

Full nos system and line lock kit still on the car

SRD battery to boot relocation kit

Other parts I have bought: Low mileage stock bottom end, 6 speed gearbox, flywheel, prop- This is all coming from Rickys car so I know it’s all mint. I took a trip up to Birmingham to buy little nums big case uk spec auto diff with driveshafts, fully rebuilt head as stock with new stem seals which I will get a set of 264 cams for. The diff I have already fitted and found a nice surprise of custom made solid rear diff mounts:D

The plan is to build the car for 650-700hp. Next on the list is a twin bosch fuel pump set up using a stock hanger as this is what the car is set up for and then a set of id1000s and fuel rail. Then that’s the fuel system done. Ive kept the big aftermarket intake manifold off my car so hoping to get the block and head together and in the car in the next few weeks and the fuel system finished as well. Drive train is all sorted apart from a clutch.

More to come in the next few weeks…

:D

new project.jpg

new project1.jpg

newproject2.jpg

new project3.jpg

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

Hi Parry,

I can see the black beast re-birthing...! Do mind telling me:

How much does a UK diff and d.shaft cost, how often do they come up for sale and what kind of power are they good for?

Good luck buddy...! I am also building a single right now, seems to be a really good time to do it also with all the countries best supra's breaking at the same time...! ;-)

Hi Parry,

I can see the black beast re-birthing...! Do mind telling me:

How much does a UK diff and d.shaft cost, how often do they come up for sale and what kind of power are they good for?

Good luck buddy...! I am also building a single right now, seems to be a really good time to do it also with all the countries best supra's breaking at the same time...! ;-)

Hi mate thanks and good luck with yours as well. You are right, its a good time to pick up good bits for good prices. As for the diff im not too sure on what power it can take but its ALOT. They dont come up often ive seen them up for around £1000 before but I got mine for half that, depends how lucky you get. Ricky has his big case TT6 diff for sale you should get that one the only reason I didnt was because I found this uk spec auto one which will give me better acceleration but a lower top speed.

You done well dude! Your head will be with you sometime next week, I'm stacked under with work ATM :( can't wait to see this take shape again, I think a part of every supra owner died when Jamie posted he was going to strip that car! That cars done a hell of a lot regards to supra tuning in the UK, it's only fitting that she lives on! :)

You done well dude! Your head will be with you sometime next week, I'm stacked under with work ATM :( can't wait to see this take shape again, I think a part of every supra owner died when Jamie posted he was going to strip that car! That cars done a hell of a lot regards to supra tuning in the UK, it's only fitting that she lives on! :)

no worries rob next week will be perfect for me:thumbs:

Good luck mate but please don't break this one when its finished lol

Ive already started the breaking list:eyebrows: only joking. The only reason I broke mine was because I had no other choice as I wanted this car and it was the only way to get the money together quick enough. I would have never broken it otherwise.

Awesome news dude :thumbs: glad its gone to a new home :D

Question is....will she be staying black? Or do you have another colour in mind?

I'm not sure what I would rather see personally. The resurection of the black beast (seems a bit wrong to me, dont know why) or the rebirth of a new "hybrid" monster.

Awesome news dude :thumbs: glad its gone to a new home :D

Question is....will she be staying black? Or do you have another colour in mind?

I'm not sure what I would rather see personally. The resurection of the black beast (seems a bit wrong to me, dont know why) or the rebirth of a new "hybrid" monster.

Its staying black dude. I will be building the car exactly how I want it, no one elses opinion matters to me (dont mean to sound harsh). If I wanted to stick an na engine and an auto box in there then thats what id be doing:)