The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop fail

drift_bear

I have seen it and kicked off about it on that page if there going to steal pictures from your album the least they can do is leave them alone. At least not make them worse and post them for the f***ing world to see.

I would kick off aswell! At the end of the day they won't ever ask permission to use a pic, next time they do just threaten to take they're ass to court!

I would kick off aswell! At the end of the day they won't ever ask permission to use a pic, next time they do just threaten to take they're ass to court!

At the end of the day though we post pictures of our cars all over the place, which means any man and there dog can use them without permission, so you can't threaten to do anything mate.

All Tony can do is either post the original and say look this is photoshopped and what an Epic fail, and or unlike the page so they can't steal pictures off his FB page. But thats not to say someone else might not steal some pics and post up.

Only way is to splatter some sort of i own this copyright picture over it, but then again that ruins the picture. :(

At the end of the day though we post pictures of our cars all over the place, which means any man and there dog can use them without permission, so you can't threaten to do anything mate.

All Tony can do is either post the original and say look this is photoshopped and what an Epic fail, and or unlike the page so they can't steal pictures off his FB page. But thats not to say someone else might not steal some pics and post up.

Only way is to splatter some sort of i own this copyright picture over it, but then again that ruins the picture. :(

Just because it doesn't have a copyright message over the image doesn't mean it isn't copyright. It is! As such it is protected by exactly the same legislation as any other image, so Tony would be quite within his rights to ask for the image to be taken down - if not from the facebook user, then from Facebook directly.

Mike

Sorry Tony, your Supra in that photoshop looks fantastic :thumbs:

The wheels are too bling I think for me. I just don't like it when it's been butchered for everyone to see and for people to comment on with a few negative comments. No need for sorry opinions vary :)