The mkiv Supra Owners Club

spray booth to hire in the west midlands? can anyone help please

ashbuster

nice one mate

ive found one for £80 that only does a monday - friday and there booth is perfect , nice and big with a good airflow and temperature control with bake.

we need to make sure it has things to hang the doors on and front bumper. but im just wondering a price mate.

we was going to use this booth but hes got alot going in september so it might be harder for us. a weekend would be perfect

if i cant find a weekend booth i will have to wait untill there is space at the other booth which would be the end of september

Sorry to barge in on your thread, but just out of curiosity, do these garages rent out equipment included in that price? I.e spray guns, compressors etc? Or is that something you have to pay extra for? Or do you have to bring your own, and just use the bake facilities and space?

• 7 months later...
Guest Mike C

Sorry to dig up a fairly old thread, but I found this via Google as I'm also looking for a spray booth to hire on a daily basis, would you PM me with details on the place you're using or does anyone know anywhere else not too far away?

Cheers

Mike

hi mate, the booth i was using has been closed down and the booth has been sold, not sure why but he did say to us that he couldnt find enough people to use it.

his main customers were people that needed jobs done and he had to spray them himself which is what he wanted to get out of.

Guest Mike C

Ah cheers, ok. That's the one in Cradley Heath then I guess? I found that one and e-mailed them on friday, but got a reply saying they were no longer trading.