The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIVSupra.net on TV...

Jay

Hi Guys (and gals)

As some of you may have seen, I was approached at Santa Pod on sunday to do an Interview for ITV's 'Revved Up', a program all about the modified car scene and enthusiasts, hosted by Mike Brewer.

They did a brief interview and took a great deal of shots of my car, and also of the club stand - so if you want to catch it, it's on ITV (central) at 11pm on friday 22nd October.

J

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Hehe, did Mike say something like.. 'I wouldnt pay a pony for that, I'll give you a tenner' :D

Mr Deals on Wheels!

I'll look out for it too.. hopefuilly it might get a showing on London ITV or something.

actually he said that jays car must be worth at least £20k

• 2 weeks later...

If you've got Sky Digital you can add ITV Central :

'Services', '4 - System Setup', and '4 - Add Channels'.

Set it to :

Frequency : 10.832 GHz

Polarity : Horizontal

Symbol Rate : 22,000

FEC : 5/6

Then scroll down to 'Find Channels' and press the 'Select' button. From the list of ITV channels choose ITV Central (make sure to select it, it'll have a tick next to it when selected)

You can then view ITV Cental by going to 'Services', '6 - Other Channels'

So do we not get ITV Central on NTL cable? I couldn't find it in the listings.

:(

I know we're not central, here in the south, but if we can get TV from the rest of the world, you would think we could get it from 100 miles away :p

what a bloody joke,

No supra action at all, but wasn't that you Jake doing a nice burn out before going up the track?

Can't be to many brown supras about!:D

NIce bird in the evo though, what is it with subaru's that they give them the better parking area and then put them on the tele instead of us!

Tarts,

At least the program made her look quite good and not to thick

:)

And can you believe they spent 2 grand on that crap rover for 10 BHP. what a joke....

Them K series rover engines are terrible, wonder if they skimmed the head first? I wonder what they did to get that put of it?

And what does rover have to do with jap motors?