The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dump Valve

Lee GZ

Hi people,

Im a new proud owner of a twin turbo GZ!!! it's metalic green with a veilside kit ;0) very pleased. Pick it up in a couple of days!!! exhaust is huge, will have animals nesting in it or small children hehe...

Better pull my finger out and sell my beemer, converted from the dark side been shown the light by my house mate who is also a supra owner and a member of this board 'p00t' he don't post cuz he is a jipo wont pay the tenner!!!! :D

will post some pics when I pick it up.

Cheers for the reply's !!!

I'll tell P00t to stop being such I pikey!

I have a quick question, I know this will probably sound like I'm being completely stupid but before I pick up my twin turbo I wanted to get some dump valves put on it. Now my Question is: Do I just bye one or is it two?? Being a neewbee to turbos I'm not sure.

Also could anyone please suggest the best place to get a set. Under a £100 each would be best, or just over.

Thanks ;0)

Soz for taking ages to reply. Manic at work at the min.

Think With regards to the dump valve I'll wait till Friday when I pick up my new beast then I'll decide, If I do though, which I'm sure I will. I'll go for the HKS one defiantly!! ;0)

Oh I forgot to reply about this one but yeah I did get from Bonsai cars. Is this a good or dab thing???? Hope not a bad thing.

Cheers