The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is there any way to get these wheels to fit my Supra?

pbryant_knight

It's not so much the size or offset, it's the stud pattern. It says 6 stud in the listing but i believe it's 4 stud multifit from the picture of the one without the cap. Are there any hub adjusters or anything to make a 4 stud wheel fit? Or are there any 4 stud hiubs (celica maybe) that would be a direct bolt on to the supra?

4 stud sounds right for ford's, Renaults, pug's etc. Not sure why they say 6 stud though, may be worth a message, maybe they are multi fit ones so has a few sud patterns, but if so I would think your current 17" would be too.

You can get pcd adapters, there-for turning your 5x114 into a 4 stud pattern but I personally would not do this, plus they would be atleast 25mm to compensate for the stud length meaning its going to push the new wheels a fair way out.

Fair enough, not sure on jag stud patterns but found these-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BK-racing-322-black-18inch-alloy-wheels-split-rim-style-/140773796840?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20c6c5abe8#ht_500wt_752

Lick of paint and a good polish they could work too.

5x108 apparently, which is very odd. I can't image adapters are readily available.

PCD adaptors are avaialble mate, whether the offset and width of the wheels will allow them to be used may be figured out though.

Here are adaptors suitable for Supra hubs.

http://www.performancealloys.com/alloy-search-results.aspx?ModelID=17747&PCDID=5&tab=1

I'd imagine because the wheels are 19" AND from a Puma that they're not the widest rims out there, a 20 or 25mm spacer might be needed to fill the arches anyway!

Bear in mind I say ALL of the above because I assume the car is more for show than go. No offence meant!:cool:

Edited by pedrosixfour (see edit history)