The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi

Guest terry9187

Guest terry9187

im on tour in afgan at the moment so i wont be gong any wear for a wile i live in south molton near barnstaple

im not sure wat to do to the to the supra ive got induction kit and stainles steel exhaust but as it being an n/a there isnt much more to do is there but im open to any idears

The general thought on induction is stock is best, unless it has to be replaced due to an intercooler obviously

So Exhaust and decats for a little more power

Get the handling and brakes sorted is a better spend and if you really want to try and help the performance then make it as light as possible

In general it is seen as not worth the money to try and get power out of the N/A, although the N/A-Turbo conversion is starting to get more popular now

I myself am about to do a TT transplant and go straight to BPU level

This is a great club with loads of knowledge, the search button will find you loads of info

Keep your head down and hopefully see you at some meets

Guest terry9187

cheers ive also been thinking bout the tt conversion but i wont do that for a wile im looing fo some beter calapers and disks but not easy wen ur out here and half the sites u cant go on ha but ile have a better look wen i come home not long now thow

cheers ive also been thinking bout the tt conversion but i wont do that for a wile im looing fo some beter calapers and disks but not easy wen ur out here and half the sites u cant go on ha but ile have a better look wen i come home not long now thow

Welcome to the club! :)

One word of advice, dont use chav words :thumbs: