The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted some facelift rears and sideexit exhaust

safcdixon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also ordered a sideexit exhaust from mr whiffin earlier this week (very helpful and very quick delivery from Paul cheers) so i set about fitting that and a 2nd decat pipe today, ive still got the end pipes too put on and the skirts too cut because i didnt have a hole saw big enough but it looks and sounds great even without the end pipes imageimageimageimageimageimage

All good buys! - Where did you get the boost gauge? It looks mint :D

cheers fella,i got it from ebay was only 61 quid with all the sensors/wring/tubing needed bargain if you ask me, heres the link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120867761296?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Another fine example of why I love white supras...... Anyway that's enough of looking at my mates, yours is not bad either.
At least it has a turbo or two! :D

At least it has a turbo or two! :D

Kaan said that to me last night, I wish at the time I replied "maybe it does but at least my car actually works you helmet"...... All in good spirit of course you turbo racists.

I should get a TT or a single as my penis is definitely small enough.

got a video of the sound of those exhaust, must be weird not seeing a exhaust out the back of the supra :S.
yeah it looks strange il do a vid and flyby tommorow hopefully

if its ultra small you qualify GTR instead ;)

Kaan said that to me last night, I wish at the time I replied "maybe it does but at least my car actually works you helmet"...... All in good spirit of course you turbo racists.

http://image.ec21.com/image/keyring/oimg_GC02887298_CA02824842/Mini_Turbo_Turbo_Keychains_Turbo_Keyring.jpg

hang it from a rear view mirror, no more piss taking ;)

lights look nice Nath. got any action shots of you using your bottle opener? :D

so bored of the NA jokes graham. if you have that much of an issue sell your car. see more NA bashing than how do I turbo an NA threads zzzzzzzzzz borrrring

lights look nice Nath. got any action shots of you using your bottle opener? :D

so bored of the NA jokes graham. if you have that much of an issue sell your car. see more NA bashing than how do I turbo an NA threads zzzzzzzzzz borrrring

I think you read that wrong, I was getting slated for being NA by Kaan last night to which I wish I replied as I said above.