The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RWYB Pod 31st October!

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

Was gutted that I didn't get to run on Sunday as organisers fcuked up! Given yellow ticket in morning and told to wait til my number was called out. Went back early afternoon to be told they had changed the plan and I would have to join the back of a Q, bout 100 people long - ARRRRRRGH!

So decided to go along to public day on 24th of this month. Will see if we can get a club/group discount, but need to know who else is up for it. Should be much quieter and be able to get a few runs in, with less spectators (worry about gear change etc. etc.).

1) Rays the roof - Jap NA

Guest Rays the roof
Originally posted by Justin

I really want to go and do as many runs poss but my missus is due to drop our first sprog on 24th Oct which I should probably be around for.:conf:

Don't worry mate, 78% of first babies are late, a lot by upto a week. From 20th don't let your betta alf ave any pineapple, ginger or bedtime action. This will reduce probabilty of her being selfish goin into labour and spoiling your plans - LOL!!!

Godd luck mate and I hope everything goes well.

Ray

:thumbs:

Guest Rays the roof

OK

Spoken to POd and they will get back hopefully with discount and space for stand ON THE TARMAC!!

Due to birthdays, holidays, cats operations and loads of other reasons, the date has been changed to 31st October. Car fun in the day and then off to H'ween parties in the eve.

Start again...

1) Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof
Originally posted by CJ

1) Rays the roof

2) Ian R

3) Colsoop - (penciled in)

4) Bobbeh - (penciled in)

5) JohnK - (as long as it doesnt look like its gonna p#** down)

6) Lovatt

7) CJ (if car is ready)

CJ - what you havin done now???? :cool:

Guest Rays the roof
Originally posted by colsoop

Had a look at the weather forecast and its looking promising.

Can someone do a sundance :)

I will sing a song on Saturday!!

Cute puppy by the way Col. It does look like a Rottweiler.

What do you do, put it in your Supra and wait outside the local sixth form college...LOL!

Actually, can I borrow him for a couple of days...

;) :p ;)