The mkiv Supra Owners Club

trying to sell my baby

Guest Suprasy

Guest Suprasy

hi guys i have owned my manual n/a supra for nearly 8 years now.

Any help giving me ideas on where to advertise my baby would be greatly accepted thanks!!!

Sy

Guest Suprasy

lol she feels like my child but no it is my 1994 supra

You're trying to sell a child on a car forum?! :blink:

:D

- - - Updated - - -

lol you guys are great thanks for the welcome

i considerd selling my baby, the mrs went nuts

lol she feels like my child but no it is my 1994 supra

- - - Updated - - -

lol you guys are great thanks for the welcome

I've edited your first post.

All you need to do is join us (as Tubby Two says) and you'll have full access to the forum and in particular the classifieds :)

Guest Suprasy

thanks sorry i didnt mean to break the rules i will be full member very soon when i get the money transfered to paypal again sorry boss

I've edited your first post.

All you need to do is join us (as Tubby Two says) and you'll have full access to the forum and in particular the classifieds :)

Guest Suprasy

im trying to upload a profile picture ? do i have to be full member for that as i will not have paypal funds untill monday :(

No photos allowed yet - as you are clearly trying to sell you car without membership.

Guest Suprasy

i wish it was an option my man but i am moving to Africa and exporting my baby over there is just too much i really do wish it was an option though i just got back from 6 months in the US and having my dad drive it while i was away ended badly with him curbing my beautiful wheels which are getting a refurb as we speak, just cant leave it in storage it needs to be enjoyed as all Supras should be !!!

we are pretty damn awsome. if you join here and attend meets/ events and join in with the general banter and festivities youl probably end up keeping your supra

thanks sorry i didnt mean to break the rules i will be full member very soon when i get the money transfered to paypal again sorry boss

No problem :)

im trying to upload a profile picture ? do i have to be full member for that as i will not have paypal funds untill monday :(

Off the top of my head I suspect you cannot, but in the meantime you're welcome to try :)