The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging Interest* Mkivsupra.net Keyrings

Noz

Few people mentioned about an embossed Supra logo keyring, so I thought Id look into this, while also exploring the concept of mkivsupra.net keyrings, maybe using the Supra logo on this even?

Purely ideas at this stage. I just wanted some feedback from Mod's to see if this would be ok. Thought it would do some forum promotion but wanted to check before I go too far down production route. I'm in the design stage so until I've got them drawn up I won't get quotes so purely looking for opinions on this.

Maybe put some money in the club pot from these as well? Every little helps. Just an idea.

Will be getting interest for these as min order is 100, these are plastic keyrings and design is to be confirmed. I don't want payment before these are made I am trying to make sure there is enough interest. Ideas will be grateful, looking like mkiv`Supra-logo`.net with possible the shadow of a supra behind it. Simple plastic keyring, will be posted for less than £4.

When I have enough interest I will double check I'm allowed to proceed and get some designs drawn up.

1. Noz

2. DodgyRog x2

Edited by Noz (see edit history)

il try and get a range. but minimum order on plastic ones will be 100 so id like a fair amount of interest on those as id rather not be stuck with 99 plastic keyrings lol.

regarding metal ones, 70mm will be maximum, maybe shorter.

Good idea.

Ok well I'd like to start getting people interested, so design depending let's start putting names down. When I get to a sensible point I'll just risk it and place the order.

When I accept the quote I will get the chance to make designs and change it how we like.

These will be less than £4 posted guys, cheap as chips considering custom made items.

1. Noz

Chav! ;)

Rich coming from you!! :D

Like this or maybe out of leather though I understand either of these will hike up the cost.

http://marwin.eu/porsche_carb_keyring/

Edit:

Leather designs, just to throw out idea's.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/496459673-wholesale-15pieces-lot-Porsche-key-bag-Porsche-Key-ring-keychains-Automotive-leather-key-cases-king-ring-wholesalers.html

Edited by Abz
Links Added. (see edit history)