The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging interest: Boostlogic Exhaust with bung.

TheTurtleshead

Had this on the car for about a week, I have come to the conclusion that it is too damn loud for me! It has a bung which shuts it right up so it's really quiet, but it's just too over the top when it's out. Maybe i'm just too much of an old man :) Anyway, I know which exhaust I want to buy, just need to know if there's any interest and what people are willing to pay before I decide what to do.

If I can't get the right monies for this then i'll keep it and look into some sort of switchable valve system. The exhaust itself is in really good nick, with a couple of small dents and scrapes underneath, but nothing more than £2 coin sized really. Mostly what you'd expect from a used exhaust. Be warned, this is about as loud as a 4" system goes!

It's a good looking system from the back, this is the only pic I have of the bling bling tailpipe :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=156351&stc=1&d=1345063350

IMG_2813.jpg

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)

I have always thought of the boost logic as the Nur spec's 4" equivalent, similar yowl-age but louder. Don't get me wrong it sounds the nuts, but it's just too over the top for me! That sounds a bit :limp: I know, but I know what I want now instead :)

And no I will not flash my pants at you James, I fear it would be too much for you to handle!