The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's it worth?ABS& TT front calipers

-Welsh-Stealth-

Just wondering what my UK spec TT front calipers are worth? All working fine, pistons working fine etc. could do with powder coating but all in working order.

If I get rid I'd be giving me EBC dimpled& grooved discs with, no lip& well within spec. And what's left on my endless pads, again with plenty of meat left on them.

And my ABS. Module, abs-ecu & brake lines if needed? Just wondering what it's worth& if anybody is interested?

Thanks in advance ;)

Edited by -Welsh-Stealth- (see edit history)

A lot would depend on the condition and age as the outer seals perish over time, the only

way to tell is to remove the pads and clean around the outer seals with brake cleaner and

have a close look.

One minute their fine and the next the seals have split or get holes in and then they begin

to seize up.

New UK calipers are £200 each or there abouts

Yeah heard about that happening Steveo. So when I fitted braided lines& refurb kit last year did mine in silver(close to 199)manifold heat spray... But getting a little orange in places. So could do with something a little more substantial. What would you suggest? Never really been a fan of the max power brush on stuff... Don't trust myself to leave a good finish, my times better spent hitting engine components with a hammer :D

And thanks Noz ;) don't think I could ask that much. But will see how I feel after I lose this gAyBS.