The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Steering wheel + Seat Belt Retractor

Guest GigaSPX

Guest GigaSPX

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'll give it a shot.

I've been Googling and searching for a steering wheel cover on my 1995 Supra SE steering wheel. The problem is, it's a really odd size since most generic covers just cover generic sizes. I got one not too long ago, but I had to return it since it was too big to fit on it. Does anyone know a good place or product I can grab for custom fit steering wheel cover? Or should I do the alternative of replacing my steering wheel entirely for another one?

Also another thing is my seat belt. When I put it on and lock it, it's fine. When I start driving for even a minute, it gets loose. Gradually, it continues to get loose as if something is just pulling it out. When I'm done driving and turn off the car, the retractor works the way it does by tightening me down...which is pointless. What should I do? I feel as though I need to look for a replacement to fix this entirely. What kind of replacement should I get and where?

Thanks!

PS: I'd like to get a steering wheel cover since my steering wheel is black leather and it's very hot to handle in the southern weather... So if there's one I can get that protects against extreme conditions, please do notify me. :-)

Edited by GigaSPX
More questions (see edit history)