The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CWest vs Trial Front Bumper

Noz

I've nearly got my CWest back to it's former glory. It was seriously stone chipped and close up looked a bit hash.

I had a few scrapes as well from me and other kind garages who can't drive very well. Bumper was also split BUT alot of effort and it's in primer ready to go.

Was just thinking, should I just order a new one. I get varied opinions on it, and I've never really been sure if it was exactly the bumper I was after. I think the vent looks nice removed (though never tried to photoshop it out on my own). The only one I'd consider is the Trial front bumper.

I've posted the only black Trial front pictur I can find.

Opinions please :)

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/466145_212352518885780_773833108_o.jpg

Ridox is nice I'd definitely consider that with the carbon lip. The doluck is too low for me due to where I live and only running 18" wheels I want to keep it low.

JUST NOTICED!!! what bloody engine is in that trial rear bay??? turbo is on the wrong side and cam covers look different. its not a switched photo as fuse box is on correct side what the hell?

Ridox is nice I'd definitely consider that with the carbon lip. The doluck is too low for me due to where I live and only running 18" wheels I want to keep it low.

JUST NOTICED!!! what bloody engine is in that trial rear bay??? turbo is on the wrong side and cam covers look different. its not a switched photo as fuse box is on correct side what the hell?

It's a 3sgte

Trial fitted one. So did TS