The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project: Prowl Update Car SOLD!!!

Geo

Well after selling my Single 3 months ago, i said to myself and Lindsay i'd go a year without a car. It didn't last long. I was soon hunting for a White TT6 low miles, there were a few on the forum i was looking at, but tbh there was only going to be one Winner on that front.

So a deal had to be made with Jurgatron aka Jurgen @ JM-IMPORTS

This is my 2nd car from him in 6 years, and i always said since i got the last one, i wouldn't go anywhere else to get a car, i wasn't wrong. I picked my car up on Saturday 11th, with IanW, TonyTT, RossC, L18msy, and on route Monsween.

The car is bone stock, it hadn't even been over 112mph but that changed coming home :eyebrows: On the way home i noticed that the steering was all over the place, we had thought it was due to the wheels needing balanced, but after a good days inspection and testing it turns out the front passenger shock is stuffed, there is no dampening effect going on at all, a quick PM to jurgen stating this was the problem he has gone and bought a brand new set of HSD coilovers for the car, Now that is Customer service for you, and some folk should learn a thing or two from that. :D

The car has:

OEM SIDE SKIRTS

OEM REAR SPATS

OEM REAR SPOILER

NEW HSD COILOVERS

NEW OEM AIR FILTER

NEW OEM Clutch

OEM EXHAUST SYSTEM

NEW OEM CAM GASKETS

AFTERMARKET TURBO TIMER

OEM AIRBAG STEERING WHEEL

DEFI BOOST GAUGE

HID LIGHTS

SERVICE HISTORY FROM JAPAN

17″ OEM ALLOYS

79,000 KM = (49,375 MILES)

And now the fun begins, Basically this is whats getting done

BPU, carbon front Lip, Carbon Ridox boot lip, Wheels, and Seats, JOB DONE! Well until i tinker even more :rlol:

So let the pics tell a thousand words.

Let it begin :D

Edited by Geo
Let the building commence (see edit history)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, didn't think you be without a supra for long, so many people on here have tried selling and moving on but failed before you :D

Lovely car, always liked them in white. Only fault in my opinion is the all black refurbed headlights, a new set of facelifts would look perfect on this car.

Gorgeous car mate! And like you, I have got both my Supras from Jurgen! :D I had a few niggles and questions with mine and he was aways happy to help to get things put right. Top bloke, and I wouldn't hesitate top recommend him! :thumbs: On a completely unrelated note, I believe my suspension is also shafted... *ahem*Jurgen*ahem* ;)

Getting straight in there with the mods aren't you Geo! Will watch this with great interest :)

looks plush mate, i can see mega bucks being spent in the future ;)

and hats off to jurgen for sorting out the suspension :thumbs:

There wont be mega bucks spent on this one, im actually thinking of a really fast twin turbo road car, Syvecs, TTC mode and mapped. Should scare a few expensive cars?

Ha ha, didn't think you be without a supra for long, so many people on here have tried selling and moving on but failed before you :D

Lovely car, always liked them in white. Only fault in my opinion is the all black refurbed headlights, a new set of facelifts would look perfect on this car.

Yeah i'll get them eventually. :D

Mega jealous dude it looks great. :)

What wheels are you thinking this time?

wheels will be SSR SP3's or HRE C93's

Yum.:) Subscribed for the build.

:rlol: i wont tell Lindsay you said build, she'll throw me out. :(

That looks brilliant, very nice car dude. Nice seats too, Integra jobbies?

DC5 seats matey, very RARE in the blue. :D

Will be keeping an eye on this thread! Looks a lovely car. Pretty much exactly what I intend to buy from him at the end of the year.

Its the most stock car i've been in or seen. :D

Gorgeous car mate! And like you, I have got both my Supras from Jurgen! :D I had a few niggles and questions with mine and he was aways happy to help to get things put right. Top bloke, and I wouldn't hesitate top recommend him! :thumbs: On a completely unrelated note, I believe my suspension is also shafted... *ahem*Jurgen*ahem* ;)

Getting straight in there with the mods aren't you Geo! Will watch this with great interest :)

He does know how to keep his customers very very happy. :thumbs: How bad is your Suspension? you got it checked? Yeah had an idea of how i wanted to take the next supra, so parts were getting ordered before i even got it,

Welcome to the club.....................again :D

I knew deep down that the daewoo matiz lifestyle was not for you.

:rlol:

Buying Supras and modding them, it's the new selling and breaking

sod breaking them, buy them and abuse em i say. :D

Very nice :)

:thumbs:

get your hole to a meet, or not. means i'll be the only white one there, :p

It's a very sweet car and an absolute joy to drive. :thumbs:

cheers mate, least i got to see the gubbed shock first hand. :D