The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi From Chile

Guest vikingo1000

Guest vikingo1000

Hi, Im from Chile, (south america) Im glad to be posting on this Forum, Ive got an MY98 supra VVTI stock. I think it is a really amazing car,exterior lines, engine, response and I want to become an BiG Fat Torque machine...

Im thinking to make TTC ( using 5s method) that would be first "upgrade". do you have any experience about this? there any really improvements on this method?

later I want to make few engine changes, like GT2871 turbos ( on paralel mode) an exhaust line. (any of you got experience with low noise complete exhaust, like super sprint´s?

some pics

thanks again

IMG00450-20120812-1020.jpg

IMG00444-20120811-1753.jpg

IMG00443-20120811-1552.jpg

IMG00446-20120811-1849.jpg

IMG00442-20120811-1524.jpg

Guest vikingo1000

thanks for ur comments, Im really proud!!

Im running stock for this month, next Im going to be prepare to TTC mode.

this car has 11 psi stock? I want move to 14 psi... it is safe with 440 cc inyectors? need anything else?

answering your comment,yes I know that about color, it has quicksilver original color. the previous owner has 2 supras on his garage... and he tolds me "pick one of them" and I pick Quicksilver...

thanks again

Edited by vikingo1000
upgrade (see edit history)