The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello All!

k2supra

I have been wanting a supra for a very, very, very, very, long time and finally have the means and funds to hopefully pick one up. I am looking for a low mileage (>80k mi) 92-93 MKIV UK or JDM spec, white/black/red/silver, Auto or manual, NA and hope to find one that's relatively stock with no rust. Paint doesnt need to be perfect as long there is no rust. Interior doesnt need to be all that great, just prefer non smoker smell. Looking to spend around £2k.

Hopefully I will manage to find a car and be driving a MKIV soon :)

Edited by k2supra (see edit history)

I have been wanting a supra for a very, very, very, very, long time and finally have the means and funds to hopefully pick one up. I am looking for a low mileage (>80k mi) 92-93 MKIV UK or JDM spec, white/black/red/silver, Auto or manual, NA and hope to find one that's relatively stock with no rust. Paint doesnt need to be perfect as long there is no rust. Interior doesnt need to be all that great, just prefer non smoker smell. Looking to spend around £2k.

Hopefully I will manage to find a car and be driving a MKIV soon :)

Too be honest K2 i think you will be struggling big time to find a MKiv for around £2k if you do you will be either very very lucky or it will be in very very poor condition and will need another £2k + spending on it, Also dont waste your time looking for a UK spec N/A as they only came over here in Twin Turbo form , hope this helps and good luck in your search

Cheers

-Ian-

Welcome to the club, good luck with your search. Have a look on the home page for things to look out for when buying. These are tough girls but some people don't look after them. With a little haggling and searching you may get close to the 2k target on an na auto.

Cheers

Gaz

Welcome to the club, good luck with your search. Have a look on the home page for things to look out for when buying. These are tough girls but some people don't look after them. With a little haggling and searching you may get close to the 2k target on an na auto.

Cheers

Gaz

Thanks all! I am looking for something that is mechanically sound and clear of rust. A few dings here and there, wear and tear (even torn) seats would be fine.. to be honest the interior just needs to work. I'm willing to take a certain amount of work to get it restored to a presentable state.

Welcome to the club, do loads of reading before you go to view one. Have a look on the classifieds on here, some great ones come up for sale on the forum. If you can, I'd highly recommend you attend a local meet and I am sure the guys there will be more than happy to help answer questions for you, maybe even take you out for a spin.

Welcome to the club, do loads of reading before you go to view one. Have a look on the classifieds on here, some great ones come up for sale on the forum. If you can, I'd highly recommend you attend a local meet and I am sure the guys there will be more than happy to help answer questions for you, maybe even take you out for a spin.

A meet would be nice, I haven't exactly had much time to get out and about on a side note...any chance anyone knows anything about this car?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3981518.htm

I'd rather not drive 1.5 hours to find out its a piece of junk..