The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Will 19" 10.5J Volk rays fit my stock supra?

andreportugal

need to know your offsets first mate

Volk rays

fronts are 19" 8.5j +21 offset with 245/45/19 pirelli

rears are 19" 10.5j +24 offset with 295/30/19 toyo r888

is this info enough?

these are the wheels i want to buy if they fit.

i would appreciate any help/info on this subject.

thanks,

andre

front will be fine

my old rears were a 11j with a 24 offset - with 295 tyres they JUST about fit, so as you have a 10.5j you will have about 6mm more clearance so you should be fine. Would be safer to go for a 285 tyre to give a little more clearance if poss, but a 295 should be fine - problem with the R888's is they are quite square edged so they sit wider, where as most other brands taped away at the top giving more of a stretch look

I'm running 295 x 30 R888s on 19x10.5 (+38) Rays GTS at the rear. Needed guards to be heavily rolled, but the offset is a little too positive for a Supra.

volk rays i am talking about need extra 14 mm outter clearance in the guards when compared to yours (checked on an offset calculator).

so, i guess it is realistic to say it wont fit. right? i guess it is better to continue searching.

volk rays i am talking about need extra 14 mm outter clearance in the guards when compared to yours (checked on an offset calculator).

so, i guess it is realistic to say it wont fit. right? i guess it is better to continue searching.

My wheels have at least an inch of caliper clearance on the rears, so I would think that 14 mm extra offset *should* be ok.

I am not talking about caliper clearance, I am talking about guard clearance (rear arches = guard, right? my english is not the best).

If you are having trouble with the rear arches, in my case 14mm extra would be a trouble. That is my thought.

(Again, thanks for any input/thoughts)

Sorry if it was confusing - basically, my wheels have the same overall width but a bigger offset, theoretically (because there is still an inch or so of caliper clearance to the spoke) I could have 20 mm more negative offset without compromising the caliper. Of course, I haven't checked the suspension clearance - but I would suspect the wheels you're considering will fit with rolled guards.