The mkiv Supra Owners Club

dished concave rims on a supra??? opinions..

l.chris97

Think those ones you have posted look lovely.

The Jade R's are common and they are con-caved but no dish.

I have a picture somewhere of a supra with some very simple but beautiful con-caved wheels will try find it.. EDIT- they have no dish either

cheers mate try and find it and post it up

I love sp1's! plus they look hot on a supra! as you say its not a cheap mistake to make

there everywhere ere mate not on supras but civics, s14's etc,, loads brought in second hand from Japan.i have both sets priced up and have the contacts to order in just trying to make up my mind now.......and after 7 odd weeks i still can't decide.

This is the one I ment before but agin no lip, but the concave look is fantstic-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]156215[/ATTACH]

class look but would need to be with the price of adv, priced a set and at a 'discounted' rate they could do them for 81/2 k dollers, crazy candy.

If you want to fit concave rims with a lip like in the first post you'll have to widen the arch's

won't you ?

i've been told i will have a

shallow concave front and can do up to 10 inch wide

deep concave rear and up to 11 inch wide, the lip size i dont know mate i must question, them on that?

Even if you run the offset so the outer lip is as far as it can go i can't see you getting much of a dish

with a concave spoke, my car with 2" wider arch's doesn't have much more of a dish and they aren't concave

spokes and are on the limit of touching the arch's

Even if you run the offset so the outer lip is as far as it can go i can't see you getting much of a dish

with a concave spoke, my car with 2" wider arch's doesn't have much more of a dish and they aren't concave

spokes and are on the limit of touching the arch's

just mailed a request on the max dish available, so will wait now for a reply on that