The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash work

Slam

The moral of this story is to not bucher the dash with a bigger wire brush than shown in the pic's as it give you more work hence the putty spray(strong stuff). I did put a grey primer on but no pic's. then put matt black on.then went for a matt lacquer,but it did not spray to well !!! so went back to the matt black. the the bling bits. I still have the steering wheel to fit.

Thor or Metal Monkey do them

I knew they done them before but they changed there web site layout and I could not find them...

I NOW realise you have to go in as if your ordering dials then on the last page shows all the rest of there stuff

Now ordered ...thanks :D

I knew they done them before but they changed there web site layout and I could not find them...

I NOW realise you have to go in as if your ordering dials then on the last page shows all the rest of there stuff

Now ordered ...thanks :D

well done :) have you ordered from Thor or MM? I think MM make them for Thor and theirs are a little cheaper if I remember and they offer different finishes for them too:eyebrows:

Edited by Tee from China (see edit history)

well done :) have you ordered from Thor or MM? I think MM make them for Thor and theirs are a little cheaper if I remember and they offer different finishes for them too:eyebrows:

If you want dials I can order these as well. I will get cheaper prices than if you order direct. Just trying to help :)

Looks much better !

Where did you get the heater button chrome surrounds ??

I supply them cheaper and exactly the same product :D