The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just removed my sticker front number plate

drift_bear

won't be long till there is a thread to which its gona say ''Pull by cops'' fined £30 for no number plate. :rlol:

Looks good though. :D

Lol I will be putting it on just need to make a racket that's easy to go on/off dude.

On that note about police I still havnt heard anything from that letter lol

Much better Alex. I hate having to run a front plate it totally ruins the look of the car and it's pointless, motorbikes don't have them so why do cars? If you sort a decent way of putting on a removable bracket and plate be sure to do a 'how to' thread.

i ran without a front plate for almost 2 years.. then got stopped 3 times in 5 days :(

each time was a £60 fine and a telling off , the third time i was caught by the same coppers and he threatened legal action and claimed he could have my car crushed or my plates revoked !

i know its only scare tactics but needless to say i run a front plate now.. just to stop all the petty comossion.