The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help fitting auto box cooler

Lee Burley

I have bought a 13 row Whifbitz auto box cooler kit. and have now spent a couple of hours trawling the threads trying to find a picture of one fitted. I dont really fancy sandwiching it in between the rad and the FMIC, so the side vents look quite tempting!

Paul is away on a well earned holiday, so I cant ask him! Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Lee

I made custom brackets and fitted my twin coolers inbetween the rad and intercooler. perfect there!

Can I see your custom brackets? Ive just started making custom brackets from 6mm alluminium to hold my transmission, oil and pas coolers. Wanted to see how you mounted yours to probably save me some time :)

Isn't that a stock cooler Dnk?

Would of thought fitting one there without a little fan on the back would cook the fluid when stationary for a while.

I thought its aftermarket as there normaly built in to the rad? I could be wrong tho.

Ok Rob i'll have a browse through and see :thumbs: