The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Re: LED Rear Lights On E-bay

Hoppy

Hi guys

Would anyone happen to know a e-bay seller called "blueandwhite1975" (aka Ric Armstrong)

I bought a set of these lights from him - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320924813552?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_947

It's been 6 weeks now and he won't answer my e-mails or telephone calls. I'm already trying to sort this with E-bay, but thought i'd ask on here also. Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Steve

I'd love to make a set of these. I'm going to crack up a pre-facelift set first for JimmyJames as a favour, then try my luck and these facelift bad boys :D

First set I do will be a steal... As they will probably be the only set :)

Is heckler doing many sets these days?

I'd love to make a set of these. I'm going to crack up a pre-facelift set first for JimmyJames as a favour, then try my luck and these facelift bad boys :D

First set I do will be a steal... As they will probably be the only set :)

Is heckler doing many sets these days?

Currently building 22 sets ;)

He is band from this forum with the user name blue_angel iirc for unauthorised trading.

I remember a member called Blue angel, this name did recently cross my mind TBH, but i did'nt know he got banned. Anyone know him personally??

I've got a set of lights waiting to be delivered by him as well, I'll send him a text now

edit: He's replied, said our lights should only be a week or so and he's no internet at the minute

Ok, so that's a step in the right direction. Many thanks for that mate, it's much appreciated. Will PM you now mate. Thanks.

he done mine as well. only comment i can say is better paint would of been better, 12 months down the line its peeling.

Your headlights?

My headlights were done about a year to a year & a half ago & are still fine. Only thing my headlights are fogging now when it rains. Ric did offer to re seal them but i will get to them myself one day lol.

He done mine at the same time as yours mate, I remember he asked me if I wanted halo's or LED's. He sent my photos of your when they were on the bench being tested, I said I wanted the halo's. Yea they fog up. Im going to get a pipe so they are air better.

I ran HID's and it also affected the glue on the rings.

He done mine at the same time as yours mate, I remember he asked me if I wanted halo's or LED's. He sent my photos of your when they were on the bench being tested, I said I wanted the halo's. Yea they fog up. Im going to get a pipe so they are air better.

I ran HID's and it also affected the glue on the rings.

Funny you say that because i noticed my LED's are pulling away at 1 part but just thought it might have been a part with little glue. Did you glue your halos again? Where are you going to put the pipe?

• 2 weeks later...