The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drifting an auto

cooke

Went to a show on sunday and thought id give the drifting and diffing a go as i fitted an lsd 2week ago, its a 93 3L na no mods, i went into drift and she would not go out for me it was like the grip was crazy the car was stuck to the concrete and it was wet, and dont no if it was the surface because i never had a problem putting it out on tarmac, anyway i sacked the drifting n went diffing and i no i can do this but the box for diffing in i could not get a we roll so i could put the power down and send her round so im trying like {SWEARING REMOVED} and it was not for happining, at this point i got about 100 people standing looking at me, so i put her in N reved her up banged her L and away she went

What im trying to ask but taking very long time to is whats the best way or how to drift And diff an auto na

Edited by Steve
I'm a naughty boy! (see edit history)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to a show on sunday and thought id give the drifting and diffing a go as i fitted an lsd 2week ago, its a 93 3L na no mods, i went into drift and she would not go out for me it was like the grip was crazy the car was stuck to the concrete and it was wet, and dont no if it was the surface because i never had a problem putting it out on tarmac, anyway i sacked the drifting n went diffing and i no i can do this but the box for diffing in i could not get a we roll so i could put the power down and send her round so im trying like {SWEARING REMOVED} and it was not for happining, at this point i got about 100 people standing looking at me, so i put her in N reved her up banged her L and away she went

What im trying to ask but taking very long time to is whats the best way or how to drift And diff an auto na

This is your prize:

http://i27.lulzimg.com/96f28788b2.jpg

and

http://www.drifting.com/forums/attachments/general-chat-drifting-discussion-news-and-site-updates/1686d1077300099-drift-for-dummies-help-me-out-guys-driftingdummies.gif

:D

Edited by TubbyTwo (see edit history)

Lol had to show she could go round, i know it's sore on it but it was my only option, Ps grammar and spelling! Get off the post if you have nothing helpfull to add about the topic

Get off the forum if you have nothing helpfull to add and looking back through your previous posts about insurance etc it would seem you dont.

People like you give the rest of us (and our cars) a bad reputation, if you insist on posting crap on here then expect some grief in return.

- - - Updated - - -

I once drifted the wife's auto VW Golf cabriolet...... No actually i didn't, because not only are Golfs rubbish and FWD, but also because autos don't drift.

kleerly u dnt have leet skilz m8.

Get off the forum if you have nothing helpfull to add and looking back through your previous posts about insurance etc it would seem you dont.

People like you give the rest of us (and our cars) a bad reputation, if you insist on posting crap on here then expect some grief in return.

- - - Updated - - -

kleerly u dnt have leet skilz m8.

What he said.

Lol had to show she could go round, i know it's sore on it but it was my only option, Ps grammar and spelling! Get off the post if you have nothing helpfull to add about the topic

Just putting a little effort into your grammar and spelling will make your posts much easier to read. :) Is that helpful? In fact, I would also suggest you use Google to translate whatever language you're using into English. ;)