MonkeyMotorsport supra runs11.9

skylinelee

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done matey!!!:thumbs: Just got back from the pod. Whats up with the sun shine?? Very odd:blink:

Shame that John couldnt run:( My nephews boredom level went well before mine so I missed alot of runs. Saw Mr Sideburns do a 9 second run though! I think Leon was gonna run later and Jake kept hitting fuel cut but still did some good times. Saw an impressive soarer aswell :thumbs:

Good day out and not much traffic on the M1 either.

Nice one Mark really pleased for you mate , glad you proved a point on how much of a difference a Hi-Stall can make even on a stock based car , hope you have now got used to the line lock , is the Hi stall i fitted much looser than the one you had before ???, go for gas and low 11's i reckon , sorry i couldnt line up next to you but thats life who would have thaught an alarm could stop you racing !!!!:(

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by Bobbeh

I witnessed this great occasion, I swear you were singled up, thats great going for stockers!

:nana:

BTW John, Saw you parked up at the entrance. Sorry to hear about what happened, I presume you got it sorted? :)

Yeah sorted by the RAC !!!!!:(

Superb Mark well chuffed for ya mate you done good! I need to speak to you about mods as I'm well p*ssed off at my times today when I was running 1.7 bar (hybrids) with 500 bhp but sh*te first spool up and dangerous loss of traction at 90mph. I'll PM ya if you don't mind elpin me mate.

Still haven't used the NOS but nearly stacked it today at Pod without it. Power is not a problem but getting it thru the tyres onto the tarmac is!

Justin

hehehe thanks everyone i feel well chuffed it was my goal to get a high 11 on stock jap turbos. me and lee knew we could do it. racing on a budget.

was hitting a max boost of just over 1.1 bar

egt highest it went was just short of 900 degree`s (used to hit 1050 on old pump)

jap 440cc injectors

no boost controller

no fuel computer

headlight in

rear seat in

trac fused pulled

ecu was not reset at all

put half a can of 113 octane in for safety

walbro fuel pump

hks 264 cams and gears in/ex

aquamist water injection

cw decat pipes with restrictor ring

4000 stall

bfg 275x40x17"

blitz fmic

blitz induction

stock bov did not have any 3/4" copper pipe to make twin stock bov mod

managed to nick a free run in today while guy taking numbers off your wrist band was asleep

the first run i was amazed how well the car launched and new it was a good run. never launched that good before.

first run time 13:56pm

reaction .435

60 foot 1.856

330 foot 5.186

1/8 et 7.888

1/8 mph 90.13

1000 et 10.175

1/4 et 12.232

1/4 mph 113.08

second run felt loads better than the first run. seem to jump off the line and just go, all times moving gears manually with overdrive off. it was like that shampoo ad "just grip and go"

second run time 14:41pm

reaction .342

60 foot 1.730

330 foot 4.964

1/8 et 7.660

1/8 mph 91.11

1000 et 9.924 (sub 10 second 1000)

1/4 et 11.962

1/4 mph 114.17

third run (freebie run)

tried to give it some on launch, holding on foot brake and they would not hold and pushed me 2 feet through the beam causing a red light. was racing that old skoda with a loud engine

no time for this run

forth run seemed good but fluffed it down strip by moving it out of drive into N

forth run time 16.54pm

reaction .346

60 foot 1.834

330 foot 5.145

1/8 et 7.930

1/8 mph 87.91

1000 et 10.256

1/4 et 12.336

1/4 mph 111.95

did not think i would get to race as the ques were miles long just to sign on. its getting a bit of a joke there.

had a good day, in car park on way out i put foot down and the car span round 180 and it felt so good with the lsd. feels great not having a lsd is hard to get back end out so easy :)

dont know what i can do next, nos a small 75 shot would be good next mod. was pretty consistent on reaction times. how come i cant blow these jap turbos up hehehe.

thanks again everybody. did not get to see much racing. i did not see branners to give him the trophys i bought for club

got 4 trophys

fastest time at santapod on stock/hybrid turbos 11.9 :) (new record to beat)

fastest time at santapod on stock/hybrid turbos race class 11.9 :)

fastest time at santapod on stock/hybrid turbos street class ????

fastest time at santapod for big singles/twins ????

still think theres more to come with those tubbies.............:D

a shame we didnt get the single tetley tea fogger set up in time..

definatley more to come from the MonkeyMotorsport camp before we unleash are 2 weapons of mass destruction next year.

racing the cheap as chips way.............yorkshire stylee ;)

YOU DONT NEED BIG NAMES........................TO PLAY BIG GAMES

I told you guys all along , all you need to do is fit a High stall to unleash the autos potential , Marks 60ft times are not bad but could still be improved on with tyre pressure and suspension changes , like ive allways said if you want 'bang per buck' changes on a TT heres the ones

1) De-cat and exhaust

2) Hi Stall (on an auto)

3) Nitrous and progresive controller