The mkiv Supra Owners Club

??? North west Monthly meet Aug' 2012 ???

Sted

This Months meet .  

23 members have voted

1. 1. This Months meet .

• Mascrat Monday 13TH
    • M&C Wednesday 15TH
    • M&C Thursday 16TH For Add :)

OK there has been some confusion on this months meet Paul R (Japnorthwest) would like us to attend there meet on Monday night 13Th August. For the noobies this the meet we used to go to until this started going wrong with changing landlords and the attendants of cheshire's finest.

So what is the consensus on this do you want to give it another try or do you want to stick to miller and carter Parbold on Wednesday 15Th ?

Please voice you opinion and I will put up a pole. :)

I'll pick you up if you want Dan?

Thanks Tim. Markg1150 lives two minutes round the corner from me and has said I can jump in with him if need be. Saves you driving out of your way too. Really appreciate the offer though! Dropped mine off with Martin today. It may be ready in time

I see this meet has been arranged deliberately before we get back....your loss..!!

Didn't want to see the tan eh? Buch of pasty white dudes..!!

H.

Didn't think you would have time to come on Thursday as you would be doing your washing and ironing... :D:D

Plus we didn't want to be out done on the tan..:p not that I'm sunning it up in the garden.

Didn't think you would have time to come on Thursday as you would be doing your washing and ironing... :D:D

Plus we didn't want to be out done on the tan..:p not that I'm sunning it up in the garden.

I don't suppose you are up for a drive past my house and check the car is still there? If we were home you'd have been a few times anyway..!!