1. 1. Which date?

• Sat 11th
    • Sun 12th
    • Sat 18th
    • Sun 19th
    • Sat 25th
    • Sun 26th

Open to suggestions for this guys?

Post #8 "I've added a poll to pick the best date. Don't just click one date, click all the dates you can make."

Post #17 The details are Costco car park, behind the Metrocentre between 11 and 12 on Sunday 19th August.

Going so far:

1. Stevo

2. qwarrior

Edited by qwarrior (see edit history)

How about a run Along the miltary road or sumit nice driving road good locations for pics etc and there should be somewhere to get some scran too

Sounds good, Newcastle to Carlisle maybe stopping off at the twice brewed inn for lunch. We could also take some photos at Vindolanda, Housteads or Steel Rig.

:D

Depends when really. I'm on holiday from work as of the 13th August and hopefully going away for a fortnight. Need suggested dates I guess, might be better for the end of the month for me or beginning of September, I'll have had the car detailed by then too.