The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what does your other half think about your supra?

listy

My wife absolutely loves it. Except when something goes wrong :(

Recently my mum in law suggested selling the supe to pay off our debts. My wife told her, with no input from me, rather firmly to do one :D

My 2 year old daughter also loves it. She laughs her head off if I put my foot down, and constantly tells me to go faster :rlol:

Just wondering how others partners view the supras.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife really likes it but she is getting silly ideas about selling it as she is about to give birth within the next few weeks. I just broke the news earlier that i cant sell it as ive already put down a deposit on a TT engine. Its been a very quiet night since. :taped:

mine thinks it´s to fast ;D ....... and a big money drain :spank: ... but all so understand that it is my little baby ! and as Jay leno said “Would you rather I come home greasy and smelling of transmission oil, or clean and smelling of cheap perfume?” :respekt:

Mine tolerates it, mostly - she prefers the 535d or the X6 - the Supra makes her sick. Although I pointed out that the car doesn't make her sick, just the ejit behind the wheel does when she's in it.

Since it went Big Twin, it scares her half to death...

She hates it and much prefers the BM convertible - she calls the supe my mistress and complains it gets more of my time and attention than she does.- also gets more of my money as well but better keep that one under my hat.

Same boat as some of you.

My girlfriend, i think don't hate it but wish i brought a more particle car. Where you don't have buy parts or upgrade, when you take it out and park up you have to make sure its parked safe, wasting money on it.

I justify my actions by rather than buying clothes or shoes i don't really need i rather buy for the supra :D