The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nice cheap mod

Guest winkyhead

Guest winkyhead

just thought id share a little mod i did at the weekend it involves about half an hour a bit of sillicon and a piece of mesh off ebay item no 380364214611) very cheap ,as im sure you will agree it looks really nice 29072012202.jpg just to brighten up sides

Guest winkyhead

i think they do the mesh in larger pieces ,but ive just ordered a zunsport grill set off ebay £113 for the front grill and indicator grills fits perfect so they assure me

i think they do the mesh in larger pieces ,but ive just ordered a zunsport grill set off ebay £113 for the front grill and indicator grills fits perfect so they assure me

I just fitted my Zunsport grille on Wednesday, fitted perfectly :)

I quite like the side pod mesh idea, would be black mesh grille for my car.

i done a nice cheap mod this weekend too i cut out a flap out the plate where the stock air box sits and bent it down so now it acts like a scoop putting nice cold air into my single turbo filter it cost F all and im very surprised how well it works, as i didnt realise how much heat the filters get from the engine bay i will be making a box to keep it away from the bay heat,i can see why they say the stock box is better then a induction kit

+1 for black mesh but fair effort for fitment :)

Agreed

i done a nice cheap mod this weekend too i cut out a flap out the plate where the stock air box sits and bent it down so now it acts like a scoop putting nice cold air into my single turbo filter it cost F all and im very surprised how well it works, as i didnt realise how much heat the filters get from the engine bay i will be making a box to keep it away from the bay heat,i can see why they say the stock box is better then a induction kit

We always love pics..

just thought id share a little mod i did at the weekend it involves about half an hour a bit of sillicon and a piece of mesh off ebay item no 380364214611) very cheap ,as im sure you will agree it looks really nice [ATTACH=CONFIG]155310[/ATTACH] just to brighten up sides

What a good idea.

I was just looking at the ducts on my silver soop, thinking how grubby they get.

Definitely going for that look :-)

just thought id share a little mod i did at the weekend it involves about half an hour a bit of sillicon and a piece of mesh off ebay item no 380364214611) very cheap ,as im sure you will agree it looks really nice [ATTACH=CONFIG]155310[/ATTACH] just to brighten up sides

How easy is it to remove the side pods without damaging them?